Register your CV

solicitor jobs in essex - legaljobsboard.co.uk

We are delighted to present you with this list of current solicitor job vacancies in essex
Click on a job title to view the job details in full.

Short-listed jobs (0)  |  Get jobs like these by email  |  Save page to favourites

Refine your search

Refine your search

< Previous |  Next >

Results 1-5 of 5 jobs

 

Legal Sponsor

Have you registered your CV yet?

Thousands of top recruiters are currently searching our CV database, so register your CV now and search through thousands of fresh vacancies

- www.cv-library.co.uk

Sort By    

Vacancy Listing

Private Client Solicitor

Location: Essex
Salary:
Job Type: Permanent   Add to Shortlist: Private Client Solicitor


Role: Private Client Solicitor Location: Essex Salary: Extremely Competitive Description Our client, a highly respected law firm based in Essex are seeking a well-rounded Private Client solicitor to join their busy team on a permanent basis due to growth. The firm is considering Newly Qualified to Senior Solicitors and must be able to settle into tasks from day one, by handling a full ... more about Private Client Solicitor


Posted: 20-Jan-2018

Commercial Property Solicitor

Location: Essex
Salary:
Job Type: Permanent   Add to Shortlist: Commercial Property Solicitor


Role: Commercial Property Location: Essex Salary: Extremely Competitive Description Our client is looking for a first class Commercial Property Solicitor to join their successful property team in this reputable Essex firm. The firm has an excellent reputation within the market and is also conveniently located near a train station, as well as having parking nearby. You will be handling a full ... more about Commercial Property Solicitor


Posted: 20-Jan-2018

Property Finance Solicitor

Location: Essex
Salary: £35000 - £55000/annum
Job Type: Permanent   Add to Shortlist: Property Finance Solicitor


Role: Property Finance Solicitor Location: Essex Salary: DOE I am currently looking for an experienced and highly organised Property Lawyer to join a well-established and highly regarded specialist Property law firm based in Essex. The role This is an exciting opportunity where you will be working on site with one of the firms banking clients. You will be responsible for managing your own ... more about Property Finance Solicitor


Posted: 09-Jan-2018

Newly Qualified Solicitor to train in Equity Release

Location: Chelmsford, Essex
Salary: £24000 - £25000/annum
Job Type: Permanent   Add to Shortlist: Newly Qualified Solicitor to train in Equity Release


Here is an excellent "ground floor" opportunity for a vibrant conscientious friendly professional "peoples" person. You will be required after in-depth training which I am told is not "rocket science " to represent this Law firms client portfolio visiting and discussing their equity release issues and questions. This will take up around 70% of your time as the other 30% will be spent in their ... more about Newly Qualified Solicitor to train in Equity Release


Posted: 21-Jan-2018

Paralegal (Conveyancing)

Location: Colchester, Essex
Salary: £19000 - £20000/annum Depending on Exp
Job Type: Permanent   Add to Shortlist: Paralegal (Conveyancing)


We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the legal sector. We have an excellent opportunity for a Paralegal with at least 6 months experience in Conveyancing to join a highly professional and successful law firm based in Colchester. Paralegal’s (Conveyancing) Core Duties • Assisting the Solicitor supervising you in the securitisation team with specific tasks allocated on ... more about Paralegal (Conveyancing)


Posted: 09-Jan-2018

< Previous |  Next >

1-5 of 5 jobs

Refine your search

Refine your search

Search by Location

Aberdeen Belfast Bradford Brighton Bristol
Cardiff Cambridge Coventry Derby Doncaster
Durham Edinburgh Essex Glasgow Guildford
Hull Kent Lancaster Leeds London
Luton Leicester Liverpool Manchester Newcastle
Nottingham Oxford Portsmouth Preston Reading
Southampton Swansea Wakefield York

Featured Clients

Home Learning College

Home Learning College

Studying with Home Learning College, the UK’s leading distance learning provider, will help you to unlock your true potential and get the job you want. Learn direct from home and gain the industry recognised Professional Qualifications you need to take that next step in your career.

View Profile: Home Learning College

View Vacancies: Home Learning College

www.homelearningcollege.com

e-recruitment buddy

Concept Human Solutions Limited

TipTopJob.com

TipTopJob.com

Tip Top Job site is an online recruitment service for jobseekers to search jobs and recruiters to advertise job vacancies in the UK and worldwide. Search and find a job today!

View Profile: TipTopJob.com

View Vacancies: TipTopJob.com

www.tiptopjob.com